Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by Stazi:
I can understand the winter time with salt and what-not, but a little rain in the fall and he's too scared to drive it. Well that's just gh3y!

if you say so. it's not a matter of being scared stazi.... it's a matter of the car being in flawless condition and him not wanting to spend the time cleaning it just so he can do what... drive a 530 HP RWD car in the rain? because thats so much fun? i don't think so... he's got better things to do and four other cars to drive...

if it will make you cry any more he also has a supercharged sonoma that he doesn't drive in the rain either. he must be really gay!

whatever though... i'm sure he's wringing his hands over your opinion of his driving preferences.

I just think that it is totally weak to not want to drive the car cos it may rain. Hell I'm putting almost 300hp to the ground on a FWD - not exactly "traction-city" but I'm not pussing out over it.

I'm not attacking you, I just think that it's weak that rain scares him off.

Snow, ice, mud, dirt roads; I can understand, but water - please!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!