Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 48 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 47 48
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
So the meet is soon, who is planning on backing out?????

Also word on the street is the CVN'rs(Crown Vic. net) will being having a meet in east lansing on the 30th. Hmmmm...

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:
So the meet is soon, who is planning on backing out?????

according to weather.com there are supposed to be a potential for showers, which will rule my brother out.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Why is his car made of wafers and powdered sugar?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
LMAO!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Stazi:
Why is his car made of wafers and powdered sugar?

crepe paper actually.

it's never seen rain. i guess he's just anal that way. honestly, it's such a beautiful car i'd be the same way too.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I can understand the winter time with salt and what-not, but a little rain in the fall and he's too scared to drive it. Well that's just gh3y!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
I can understand the winter time with salt and what-not, but a little rain in the fall and he's too scared to drive it. Well that's just gh3y!

if you say so. it's not a matter of being scared stazi.... it's a matter of the car being in flawless condition and him not wanting to spend the time cleaning it just so he can do what... drive a 530 HP RWD car in the rain? because thats so much fun? i don't think so... he's got better things to do and four other cars to drive...

if it will make you cry any more he also has a supercharged sonoma that he doesn't drive in the rain either. he must be really gay!

whatever though... i'm sure he's wringing his hands over your opinion of his driving preferences.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

if you say so. it's not a matter of being scared stazi.... it's a matter of the car being in flawless condition and him not wanting to spend the time cleaning it just so he can do what... drive a 530 HP RWD car in the rain? because thats so much fun? i don't think so... he's got better things to do and four other cars to drive...

if it will make you cry any more he also has a supercharged sonoma that he doesn't drive in the rain either. he must be really gay!

whatever though... i'm sure he's wringing his hands over your opinion of his driving preferences.

I just think that it is totally weak to not want to drive the car cos it may rain. Hell I'm putting almost 300hp to the ground on a FWD - not exactly "traction-city" but I'm not pussing out over it.

I'm not attacking you, I just think that it's weak that rain scares him off.

Snow, ice, mud, dirt roads; I can understand, but water - please!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Salleen conv...i'd be shaky on it...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

I just think that it is totally weak to not want to drive the car cos it may rain. Hell I'm putting almost 300hp to the ground on a FWD - not exactly "traction-city" but I'm not pussing out over it.

I'm not attacking you, I just think that it's weak that rain scares him off.

Snow, ice, mud, dirt roads; I can understand, but water - please!

just so we're clear... it's certainly not a fear of hurting it b/c of losing control. his previous mustang ran ten's, so it's not that at all. it's a matter of a) wanting to keep the car pristine (and it is. the car is literally flawless) and b) not wanting to spend time cleaning it. he barely finds time to do a lot of things that he wants to, so he'd rather not dick around with extra maintenance for no reason.

i'm not so sure why this is so hard for you to understand stazi... he's got a bunch of cars, so why drive the performance car in the rain?

let me put it this way....

if you have a versace suit, you're not going to wear it to mow the lawn are you? (it's not like you can't wash it if it gets dirty!)

you have a whole closet full of clothes, and you save the nicest stuff to keep it that way.... nice.

so if there's a good chance of rain (or lawn mowing), it stays in the garage!

Page 31 of 48 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard