Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:
Considering driving to Detroit on Sat. and staying there for the night......anybody want to meet on Sat night too? I really don't want to drive all the way out there on Sunday then drive right back.

I hope you are there, I really want to check out that s/c zetec.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by lowridincontour:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
?

I think to help everyone else out, we need a new thread that is stickly posted all the diffrent ways everyone is arriving and at what times. There seems to be a bunch of mini contouravans happening, ande veryone from the area is trying to figure out which one they should be a part of.

From what i was reading it seemed to me that the people meeting at the mall were going to then drive to Steak and Ale, n Ann Arbor Rd... and meet the other group, then "contouravan" out to the meet.

thats what i was trying to say, or are we just gonna drive straight there from the mall?

Oh and i have the day off... so i'll be there...

Welp, that sounds good. And we are sposed to be at Steak and Ale by 12:00? Can't remeber, but that doesn't matter. Lake died mall at the Frilly store.

Incase any one needs to know.
Linens n things
14455 Lakeside Circle
Sterling Heights , MI 48313

It's on Hall road just east of Schoenher.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
?

I think to help everyone else out, we need a new thread that is stickly posted all the diffrent ways everyone is arriving and at what times. There seems to be a bunch of mini contouravans happening, ande veryone from the area is trying to figure out which one they should be a part of.

From what i was reading it seemed to me that the people meeting at the mall were going to then drive to Steak and Ale, n Ann Arbor Rd... and meet the other group, then "contouravan" out to the meet.

thats what i was trying to say, or are we just gonna drive straight there from the mall?

Welp, that sounds good. And we are sposed to be at Steak and Ale by 12:00? Can't remeber, but that doesn't matter. Lake died mall at the Frilly store.

Linens n things
14455 Lakeside Circle

I REALLY hope the final meeting point is the Meijer parking lot at noon still...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
It will be, and if not, there will be enough ppl up here.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like oon the 30th?

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
you can check it yourself on www.accuweather.com

Saturday 10/30 Get Details
Hourly Weather | Get Audio
Sun and some clouds
High 58�° F

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I'll be making the 40 min. jaunt. Nice to have a meet outside of D-Town for once

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Wow, is your car together? Haven't seen you since...last two feb's ago!

No wait Pasqualle's.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:
Considering driving to Detroit on Sat. and staying there for the night......anybody want to meet on Sat night too? I really don't want to drive all the way out there on Sunday then drive right back.

Hector, don't you mean Friday night? Sunday is the 31st, so you'd be the only person going to Lansing. The meet is on Saturday.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
?

Linens n things
14455 Lakeside Circle

I just drove by linens 'n' things today and it got me excited!!

Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard