Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M. They are almost completely unaffiliated in terms of academics.

I think its the UM Dearborn Wolves.

They are governed by the same regents and are connected in some ways more then others. They compete against each other for state funding, etc. I had season football tickets as a student at UM Dearborn. I was paid by Ann Arbor when I worked for UM Dearborn. I would hardly call it the red headed step child. Yes they are not completely intertwined, which I would say is a good thing.

All of my classes at UM Dearborn were taught by PHDs, usually in class sizes of about 20 people. When I attended MSU my classes were often several hundered people in size and tought by a grad student.

All of Michigans public universities are good schools.

Not sure I am going to this meet or not. I would like to but I have to go out of town and might be leaving that day. Seems like a good one though.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M.

I'm up for meeting at Linen's n Things at 9:30.

Anyone want some drapery? GB on frilly things.

I'm up for meetin there.... but i dont know where that store is within the mall. Youl prolly watch me drive around the mall like 4 times before i realise where the place is.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Yeah, I finally got them in in July. The rears were a breeze, but the front springs are freakin' tall, took some fancy fanaglin' to get them on. I did them in WV and drove back up to Flint, Cedar Point, E.L. lots, back to WV, back to Southgate, then to Chicago. I'm testing them out well and I'm pretty happy with them. They are way better than my blown out SESport ones and handled Flint so they've been a good upgrade. Thanks again Rog.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by lowridincontour:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M.

I'm up for meeting at Linen's n Things at 9:30.

Anyone want some drapery? GB on frilly things.

I'm up for meetin there.... but i dont know where that store is within the mall. Youl prolly watch me drive around the mall like 4 times before i realise where the place is.

It faces Hall Road and IIRC that new Andiamo restaurant is next door to it. It's pretty easy to spot, don't worry.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Yeah, you can see it from Hall road, can't miss it.

As for the sidewalk sale, I'm there. I'll have some more of them seat patches that I used to sell. I'll have a few sets, but will be willing to take orders for some and I'll ship em' fo' free!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
To guys meeting at Linens 'n' things, you'll have to kinda wait up for me. It takes me a little longer to get up to the speed limit, shifting perfect... between 2500 and 3000. Slippety dippety clutch!

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RawBurt:

I'll be there, who else?
Macomb people list at Linen 'n' things.
1. Rawburt
2. Janostak?
3. Lowridincontour?

has this list been added to ar is this it for the people meeting at the mall.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by lowridincontour:
Originally posted by RawBurt:

I'll be there, who else?
Macomb people list at Linen 'n' things.
1. Rawburt
2. Janostak?
3. Lowridincontour?

has this list been added to ar is this it for the people meeting at the mall.

THis list has been started for the people meeting at the mall (linens 'n' things). I wish it would start up a little so we could see who's meeting there?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
How about U of M (Flint), they must be the "cousin"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Striped man, you cruising with us? You aint too far???

Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard