Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by janostak:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by lowridincontour:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Does anyone want to meet around utica or sterling heights, at lake side mall maybe... comon i dont want to cruise down their myself!!!!

You can meet up with John and myself and "contouravan" out to the main "contouravan" spot and then, head out to "the meet"

remind me where lakeside mall is again... is it on hall road? Cuz if thats the one i'm thinkin of i'm down with it.

Yes lakeside mall is on hall road. Finally someone to cruise with. What time you want to meet there??

How bout the Macomb people meet at lakeside at 9:30ish by "Linens 'n' Things" in the lakeside circle--then we head to Novi. Sound good?

I'll be there, who else?
Macomb people list at Linen 'n' things.
1. Rawburt
2. Janostak?
3. Lowridingcontour?

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by infinitemethod:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Riots on the streets of East Lansing!

"Students overturned a Turbo-Charged Ford Contour after the excitement of beating U-M."

I'll be honest, watching State is like trying to stay awake watching baseball, you just can't do it. They aren't fun to watch and they are going to get smoked.

were you too busy waxing your beaver to see the minnesota game? thats good stuff!!

pete... u-m didn't lose to minn.... almost, but they didn't.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by infinitemethod:
Riots on the streets of East Lansing!

"Students overturned a Turbo-Charged Ford Contour after the excitement of beating U-M."

I'll be honest, watching State is like trying to stay awake watching baseball, you just can't do it. They aren't fun to watch and they are going to get smoked.

were you too busy waxing your beaver to see the minnesota game? thats good stuff!!

pete... u-m didn't lose to minn.... almost, but they didn't.

hahhaha, every other game besides that one was HORRIBLE!!!! And I tailgated and was hammered and they still weren't fun to watch.

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Didn't ya'll almost lose to Minn??

Key word...almost!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Didn't ya'll almost lose to Minn??

Key word...almost!

x 1,000

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
If we go by views and posts, this could be the biggest meet ever...or atleast since the Don Pablos meet back in February The other thing about this meet is its the same day as our civil war, no fighting John and Pete

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
rog, we arent even called the wolverines on my campus... there wont be any bickering whatsoever.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M. They are almost completely unaffiliated in terms of academics.

BTW can I have some assurance that dale and trish are coming?

Nasty Nate won't be...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M.

I'm up for meeting at Linen's n Things at 9:30.

Anyone want some drapery? GB on frilly things.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah, not to be a doosh, but Dearborm is the red headed bastard step child of U-M. They are almost completely unaffiliated in terms of academics.

well not totally true about the academics. the diploma still says u of m on it... the engineering program and math are still just as hard. we just arent wolverines.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
Page 25 of 48 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard