Print Thread
Page 22 of 48 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 47 48
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Does anyone want to meet around utica or sterling heights, at lake side mall maybe... comon i dont want to cruise down their myself!!!!

You can meet up with John and myself and "contouravan" out to the main "contouravan" spot and then, head out to "the meet"

I'm pretty close to lakeside myself, so I can meet ya there or we can just hook-up with Rog and John and head out to 12 Oaks Mall, where I believe the Eastsiders are meeting up with the Downriver people.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by infinitemethod:
Someone post the details.

Why dont we at some time have a meet in columbus, oh, unless u all dont like it down here lol

Just Purchased (10/13/04) an.... 1999 Ford Contour LX Dark Blue havent had the change to mod much, and not shure where to start, lol
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by janostak:
Does anyone want to meet around utica or sterling heights, at lake side mall maybe... comon i dont want to cruise down their myself!!!!

You can meet up with John and myself and "contouravan" out to the main "contouravan" spot and then, head out to "the meet"

I'm pretty close to lakeside myself, so I can meet ya there or we can just hook-up with Rog and John and head out to 12 Oaks Mall, where I believe the Eastsiders are meeting up with the Downriver people.

Yeah where is this spot

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
If i remember the meeting place was 10:30am at Denny's at Twelve Oaks. Who is going to be there? I will be there if others are, cause a little convoy o tours would be cool.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I need to follow someone as I get lost easily.

BTW, I want to buy a www.contour.org sticker to show some support for the folks that are helpful here.

-Black '96 GL 160k -Car #30953
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
If i remember the meeting place was 10:30am at Denny's at Twelve Oaks. Who is going to be there? I will be there if others are, cause a little convoy o tours would be cool.

Yeah, I think I should be going, and if I do, I'll be at the 12 oaks area. BTW, isn't the Denny's opposite to the Novi town Center, i.e. that Olive Garden/CompUSA area? (Still trying to picture where exactly the restaurant is ).

99 Black Contour SE Sport
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Why that is SOOO out of the way for you!

You live in Howell! Remember that!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:

Yeah, I think I should be going, and if I do, I'll be at the 12 oaks area. BTW, isn't the Denny's opposite to the Novi town Center, i.e. that Olive Garden/CompUSA area? (Still trying to picture where exactly the restaurant is ).

It is right at the f*ckin exit. Almost in the parking lot of twelve oaks, when coming from the east and getting off at the Novi exit. Just turn right, if I recall you can see it from the on ramp.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Why that is SOOO out of the way for you!

You live in Howell! Remember that!

Very True, i'm just going to be meeting up with Dave. I guess i'll see you all there. Remeber if you want some stickers let me know so i can save some. First come first serve.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L

remind me where lakeside mall is again... is it on hall road? Cuz if thats the one i'm thinkin of i'm down with it.

Page 22 of 48 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 47 48

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard