OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I was just scrolling down and saw it missing too.
I figure to much bad stuff going on there and moderators are over worked...

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
It's off for the rest of the evening due to the utter stupidity going on. If the rules cannot be followed, I act.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
yea what the crap im jacked

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Lance Kinley:
It's off for the rest of the evening due to the utter stupidity going on. If the rules cannot be followed, I act.

-Lance

if you could, maybe make a sticky or something stating why you pulled it off. maybe we'll know better what not to do next time!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I thought someone had to have done something stupid in the last 30 minutes since I had looked at the site before my shower. Ah well, maybe these children will finally learn their lesson.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

-Lance

if you could, maybe make a sticky or something stating why you pulled it off. maybe we'll know better what not to do next time!

I guess you believe everyone reads those.

Guess you haven't seen all the posts lately, in all areas, with people
asking questions and all the info is in a sticky.

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by chongo:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

-Lance

I guess you believe everyone reads those.

you guess wrong. but, with a move as dramatic as pulling the CI forum, i think quite a few people will pay attention to it.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I think it's childish to remove it.

I haven't seen anything in that forum for a week, but I rarely agree with Lance, anyway.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Haven't seen anything in there?? What were you reading? Alot of pettiness going on, more than usual. Just plain childishness. People insulting others for no reason, just because they said HI basically.
Well, Lance does what he thinks is right, whether you, or anyone, agrees with it or not. It is HIS forum. He started this up to give us a place to chat about our cars with, and to chat with each other, and we have to follow his rules, plain & simple. When that doesn't happen, he does things like this.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard