Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1065581 10/01/04 04:56 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
18 years old- Lab Technician for textron a world wide supplier!

#1065582 10/01/04 04:59 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:

yay. i'm so glad we got that out of the way!

so do you get what we are saying here roberto?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1065583 10/01/04 05:02 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah i do understand but if you guys werent such dicks about everything maybe i would be a little bit more understanding!

#1065584 10/01/04 08:25 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

so do you get what we are saying here roberto?

Sounds like you should be doing More Lab Teching and Less Interneting and maybe learn Something...

Back to Topic
Check the FAQ's its in there.

#1065585 10/01/04 10:52 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah i do understand but if you guys werent such dicks about everything maybe i would be a little bit more understanding!

Dicks?????!?!?!?

Sorry, but everytime i have directed someone to the FAQ, unless the guy was being a prick, it was as nice as possible.

Look, im going to say it one more time, you are part of the problem too....you act just as immature as they do when you say the same immature things back....thats another reason (a major one for me personally) why no one respects you.

You use the smae tacticts they use on you, on them...makes you a hipocrit (sp?) and makes you look like the loser.

Like someone said, either learn to adapt or learn to take it....you choice...

And another thing,the forums are here for a reason...to transfer knowledge about our vehicals to fellow enthusists.

the search feature is also here for a reason....to transfer the important knowledge of forgoten enthusists to the entusists of today...Don;t let there time and effort of R&Ding go to waste.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
#1065586 10/02/04 02:33 AM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Moosing

Hey man, chill out. Here is the FAQ everybody has been talking about if you havent seen it already, like they all said... its a fairly simple fix.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1065587 10/02/04 05:58 PM
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
I'd like throw something into the pot, that I ran into couple weeks ago changing the coolant. I replaced the thermostat and in doing so, all hoses were removed that attached to that housing. Battery was removed so the PCM would have been re-learning. Not that has anything to do with the moose but all the intake hoses were removed and re-installed and all the tubes, connections got disturbed and had to be re-seated/re-positioned. I also tried doing a cheap and dirty cleaning of the IAT and just squirted ounce or so of carb cleaner into the air input to the IAT.
Once I got everything back together I had for the first time ever high pitch moose, well since I never heard the moose before, it was just not that loud or bassy. Took the car out to drive it and get it good and warmed up the test my coolant maintenance work, the moose was not all that noticeable inside.
Re-positioning the resonance tube (goes under the TB accordion) helped some. Finally I removed the IAT and it looked fairly clean. I tried something I sprayed the rubber/valve and the shaft with PB blaster. After letting it set for 5 minutes flushed the area w/carb CRC brake cleaner. The good stuff that can be used on electronics. CRC #05089 with Tetrachloroethylene.
So is the noise being generated by the rubber/elastomer ? valve or the shaft sticking?
Oh one more thing, the moose was almost gone and since I was still finish up with the battery lifted the ground to reset PCM. Moosed once (slightly)and has NOT been back since. I'm assuming all moosing is the valve vibrating????

"CCWF" "came clear while fumbling"
Paul
98 Mystique LS (built 07/97)

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard