Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Fat Mike:
. But when's the last time any of you actually researched other policitical parties, beyond what they say about them on Fox News.

C'mon man, we all know being ignorant and brainwashed is fun!

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
F
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by Davo:
Haha, this is great. I was actually covering the protest for the school newspaper and got bored at work later on and decided to BS a post about being a protester, just to get all of you pissed off. Ha, tools.

Wow, you're a "journalist", even more of a hero than I thought you were.

Just a question: Who "got all pissed off"?

But when's the last time any of you actually researched other policitical parties, beyond what they say about them on Fox News.

I'll start researching "other political parties" once they become relevant, which will be never.

No, I didn't cover it by choice. Believe me, I much rather have written a story about the volleyball team I just enjoy getting people worked up about politics this time of year.

Hell, I spent 20 minutes the other night arguing with one of those "register to vote" people, telling them that I thought my vote didn't matter and one vote can't make a difference. That really gets those people worked up.

Oh yeah, and instead of pissed off, I'll change it to "strongly disagreed and replied with their best argument for proving someone wrong - the rolleyes emoticon"

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Haha, this is great. I was actually covering the protest for the school newspaper and got bored at work later on and decided to BS a post about being a protester, just to get all of you pissed off.

Heh...I knew it. Go back and find my other post where I said "You're right, I don't believe it."

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Haha, this is great. I was actually covering the protest for the school newspaper and got bored at work later on and decided to BS a post about being a protester, just to get all of you pissed off. Ha, tools.

You should be banned. Posting for legitimate purposes, even controversial ones is accepted and even cool with most everyone. But, to do it simply to "get all of you pissed off." and then call us "tools"?

I'll add to my original reply to you and suggest you learn the meanings of maturity and integrity. As for jounalism, you really need to go back to 8th grade grammer first.

If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by Trapps:
As for jounalism, you really need to go back to 8th grade grammer first.

Please tell me you mispelled jornalism and grammar on purpose to make a point...if not that is some funny ass irony.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by Freakshow:
Originally posted by Trapps:
As for jounalism, you really need to go back to 8th grade grammer first.

Please tell me you mispelled jornalism and grammar on purpose to make a point...if not that is some funny ass irony.

It is funnny, eyeruny works that way. I'll chalk it up to Zydone and Valium for lunch, combined with a total lack of typing skills. I admit to being a hunt and peck ytpist who throws in one or two extra fingers when he's in a hurry to respond. I should also proof-read my posts, but I don't. My bad.

Mark

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I lurk.

Divorce on-going, don't get to see my daughter enough. (I've filed a seperate court action for a temporary custody agreement, since soon to be ex-wife seems to keep our daughter away from me, such as keeping her on labor day while she had to work that day. I've asked for about 40-50% joint physical custody. I've offered child support as if she had sole custody, so this is not an attempt at getting out of paying anything.)

I'm learning that there are many healthy and confident 30 something women who are hungry for a man who has spent the last year in self improvement, studying his faith, communication, and how to create a great relationship.

Sucks to be my soon to be ex-wife, she is going to miss out on the very best part of me.

I thank he for showing me that I needed to improve, and hope she finds what she is looking for.

However, I don't think she can run from herself.

TB

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by BOFH:
I lurk.

Divorce on-going, don't get to see my daughter enough. (I've filed a seperate court action for a temporary custody agreement, since soon to be ex-wife seems to keep our daughter away from me, such as keeping her on labor day while she had to work that day. I've asked for about 40-50% joint physical custody. I've offered child support as if she had sole custody, so this is not an attempt at getting out of paying anything.)

I'm learning that there are many healthy and confident 30 something women who are hungry for a man who has spent the last year in self improvement, studying his faith, communication, and how to create a great relationship.

Sucks to be my soon to be ex-wife, she is going to miss out on the very best part of me.

I thank he for showing me that I needed to improve, and hope she finds what she is looking for.

However, I don't think she can run from herself.

TB

You're divorcing Laura Bush? SCANDAL!!!

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
yeah, she is sleeping with a 52 year old married (but soon to be divorced guy) from Dayton, OH

Retired Naval Officer too, LOL,

TB

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
That's tough to hear, Tony. Just make sure you learn and improve on the second half of your life, and it sounds like that's exactly what you're going to do.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard