get down with your badself.
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
now you guys are comin around.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
because if I had a neon, I would brag about it to everyone. I would turn the tide against all popular beleif that the neon is a complete pile of worthless steaming [censored], and that driving one, because its so amazingly fast, makes my dick grow by 3 inches! No joke!

Everyone should have a neon. They're badass.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
okay I guess this is becoming boring again. damn so what do you guys do here on the contour board now? Still talk about the same old tru-duals, quaife, terry haines is god, etc bs?

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
No, we talk ish about SRT-4's all day until some homosexual jackass comes on to prove us all wrong.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
No, we talk ish about SRT-4's all day until some homosexual jackass comes on to prove us all wrong.

Mark

well I guess something has to change around here

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
No. I have been convinced that my contour is a piece of doggie doo doo and I'm going to trade it in this evening for a bad ass Neon. That every time I think of the car I think of saying "Hi" to someone one. Then, I'm going to eat my dinner off the back wing and go waste some Corvettes in it.

okay I guess this is becoming boring again. damn so what do you guys do here on the contour board now? Still talk about the same old tru-duals, quaife, terry haines is god, etc bs?

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Now to answer your question seriously, yes basically. Or the all to common Contour vs Kia Sephia question.

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Ryan, you do know that if you are willing to trade your Ford in for the new SRT-4, you get to upgrade to the Rainbow package for free! It includes rainbow racing stripes, 7 spoke wheels with each spoke being a different color of the rainbow, and LED exhaust tips that change color from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo, to violet! And if that's not gay enough, get down there in the next 15 minutes and they'll throw in the rainbow license plate cover and rainbow air freshener as an added bonus. Elton John will personally sign the ass end of you, and your car.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
why do you think I'm getting it? Only mine is going to be the George Michael edtion.
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Ryan, you do know that if you are willing to trade your Ford in for the new SRT-4, you get to upgrade to the Rainbow package for free! It includes rainbow racing stripes, 7 spoke wheels with each spoke being a different color of the rainbow, and LED exhaust tips that change color from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo, to violet! And if that's not gay enough, get down there in the next 15 minutes and they'll throw in the rainbow license plate cover and rainbow air freshener as an added bonus. Elton John will personally sign the ass end of you, and your car.

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard