Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
some things never change.... so when are you going to move onto a real car? Or is king of the chumps your 'calling' in life?

All the SRT needs is a capable driver and STREET tires to beat your slug.

Modded 03 SRT-4
13.5 @ 105 MPH

So you have a modded SRT-4 and all you can get out of it is a 13.5? And 105 isn't really much to brag about either. Then you want to downplay Demon when his heavier, N/A car is right up there with yours?

Old Ride: ..:1998 T-Red CSVT:..

And incase you forgot, you used to own a CSVT. You bought a neon, so in my eyes you didn't really step up, you just crossed over to the other side of the sexuality plate. Hell you still have your name as ATL-"SVT". Looks to me the SRT4 guys can't stand you either so you tried coming back to where you were once liked. Congrats, now nobody likes you.

Mark

Gimme a set of slicks and I'll show you a 12 second slip on a stock turbo with no nitrous, my 60 fts are consistent 2.0's and 2.1's on street tires and my highest trap to date is 106 again, on street tires... personally I only care what my car runs in street trim, the same trim it drives me to work in every day. Mods are Stage1, exhaust, CAI and bigger IC....

edit: now keep the bash coming