Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Whats Lost River?

me = dummy

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
go back a couple pages, there was a link posted.
It's a place with natural cave formations and stuff like that you can tour around.
We figured it'd be a nice spot to continue on with enjoyment of New England after our scenic cruise.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Kim, I was wondering if we should bring anything special, like I know a jacket cause its gonna be chilly. My friend with the 2.5 has the 2 way radio so both of us will be in contact incase we lose eachother, but do you have suggestions on preparing for the trip?

F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Lost river takes credit cards for admission, Matt

Haroon
I'll have to get back to you on a more detailed answer on that.
2-ways and a jacket are definitely good.
some cash, a camera for pictures, and if you're crazy like elky, a change of clothes in case you go for a dip
also tire pressure check, fluid level checks and a full tank of gas come to mind right now.
Anyone else think of anything, feel free to chime in.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
and if you're crazy like elky, a change of clothes in case you go for a dip

lordy lord! I just got passed my cold that I had all weekend, no way I'm goin for a dip

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
It's a place with natural cave formations and stuff like that you can tour around.

Oh yea, I remember reading that before. Sorry, I was having a problem with my brain. I think it might have been from the keg party saturday night.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by JSmith:

Oh yea, I remember reading that before. Sorry, I was having a problem with my brain. I think it might have been from the keg party saturday night.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Well, it looks as though I will be there, but Karen will not be able to make it. My nephew who is 15 will be coming with me.

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
t minus 2 days left! wicked pumped .. to all in the nashua manchester area people, are you all going in a group? cause I was thinking maybe we can meet up somewhere in manchester and then go as a mini pack..maybe..? I don't even know what roads you all are taking

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
t minus 2 days left! wicked pumped .. to all in the nashua manchester area people, are you all going in a group? cause I was thinking maybe we can meet up somewhere in manchester and then go as a mini pack..maybe..? I don't even know what roads you all are taking

I haven't had time to get pumped ... had a final exam tuesday and another tomorrow afternoon (thursday). This meet is my end-of-term reward

Same goes to anybody traveling up 395/290 or 146. It'd be nice to go together. Any CT people not going the day before? Ryan?

I still have the crappy old leaky tires on my front wheels, and am actually unsure if I will be able to get new ones (the brand I hoped at least) before the meet. No time to price them out and order my size, so I'm at the will of the stores when I walk in for tires Friday morning!! If no go, then I'll be rolling those curves slowly on crappy leaky tires

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard