...submitted for your consideration:

Mike and I enjoyed a nice drive yesterday trying to map out a great route and activities/eats along the way.
Here's a rough agenda. Feel free to post up feedback.
This year is going to be a hike for some people, but hey, it's all about the cars, so why not have a bunch of driving.

October 16th, Saturday
10:00 meet up off I-93 North shortly after Hooksett tolls (75 cents) at the NH State Liquor store rest stop.
10:30 gather up and head north on 93 toward exit 24 Holderness
11:00ish arrive at exit 24. Short stint through main street, left onto Rt 113 - where the twisties and hills begin!
12:00ish Hour of twisties ends, arrive in Conway area. Stop at Mobil station to park and eat lunch. Subway located adjacent to Mobil. McD's up the road a bit as well.
1:00ish gather up and prepare for cruise on the Kancamagus Rt 112.
2:00ish arrive at end of scenic drive in Lincoln. Keep on 112 and head to Lost River for some cave exploration and all around goofing off.
4:00ish head back to Lincoln for some drinks and eats at the Common Man restaurantscroll down for Lincoln location
??:00 head home happy. For reference, the drive south from Lincoln to Manchester is about an hour.

Like I said, lots of driving, but the view is spectacular. Definitely worth it. The cars will love the fresh cool air.
I believe we put around 230 miles on the GL yesterday while plotting things out.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"