Yeah, it looks like the weather's actually supposed to be nice through this week, and then only kinda cloudy on Saturday. (No rain!) We could do that drive around Mt. St. Helens again if anyone's interested? That was a fun road, and had a pretty decent surface. Maybe we can take some pictures of the cars with some steam action from the mountain in the background this time! Otherwise, we could do go-karts, or drive to the coast or ??? But yeah, I'm all for a meet this Satuday!

Umm, I guess we could meet at Clackamas Town Center again, or maybe Washington Square (in Beaverton), or the Home Depot near the airport if we go to St. Helens? Kinda depends on what we want to do I guess. Think fast, everyone -- the weekend's comin' up!

I dunno how many people are interested, but I'd say Cougars, Foci, and SHOs are more than welcome to come along too, so tell your friends!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"