If you guys are wondering about performance gains...I installed my MSDS Headers and Y-Pipe the weekend before last. It was a 1st time MSDS install for me and I did it by myself in about 8 hours. The biggest problem was getting the EGR tube off (about 2 1/2 hours) after that it wasn't too bad. I also did a oil change during the job...getting the oil filter out of the way helps a lot. The car runs great and feels noticeably stronger with improved throttle response and torque.

This past weekend I dynoed my car on a Mustang Dyno and the gains from the headers and y-pipe were +11.44 hp and 15.7 lb torque based on my previous baseline. Also let it be noted that my gains were cut short by the factory rev limiter @ 6750. The car was still making power when it cut off...so those of you with a chip and a higher rev limit should see even more HP in the high end. See my post in Dyno & Drag for plots and more detail.

This is a great deal/mod and you will love the gains!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew