Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
Is there any way I can purchase this kit at the group buy price given the date?

Pete

99 Mystique 2.5l Koni/HR Suspension K&N Cold Air,Diablo Chip SVT TB, MSDS, OPT-Y, Bosal
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I wanna buy some MSDS headers, someone shud have another group by...

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I met and spoke with Marty at SEMA last week, and he said that he's planning on beginning shipping out product at the end of November if the coating company doesn't have a backlog of jobs. He also said that the uncoated headers would probably be getting shipped first, since they don't have to go to be coated. He had a pair of our headers on display with some others at the show -- they really look nice! W00t!

I would have posted this sooner, but I just got home today, and my freakin' laptop was screwing-up and wouldn't access the internet while I was in Vegas... Grrrrr.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Are all the headers getting shiped at the end of november? If not i probably need to change the adderess they are getting shiped to, because i am not going to be at my appt. for christmas break. Does anyone know if this is possible?

1998.5 SVT Contour silver frost Intake, Exhaust, 20% mirror all around, 18" ALT stanima wheels, Eibach's, B&M short throw, 9mm ford racing wires, SAFC II, oem carbonfiber hood, MSDS headers, Panasonic head unit and one alpine 10".
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by neversummer7:
Are all the headers getting shiped at the end of november? If not i probably need to change the adderess they are getting shiped to, because i am not going to be at my appt. for christmas break. Does anyone know if this is possible?

From Marty:
Quote:

Michael, we have totalled 13 for the GB . We are on target for the end of Nov. for shipping, if all goes smooth at ceramic/ no re-dos etc. Raw sets will leave first.
Thx. marty msdsinc.

If you need to change the address, you might need to contact him... lmk.

-Michael

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by mamisano:
From Marty:
Quote:

Michael, we have totalled 13 for the GB . We are on target for the end of Nov. for shipping, if all goes smooth at ceramic/ no re-dos etc. Raw sets will leave first.
Thx. marty msdsinc.

w00t!

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
If you guys are wondering about performance gains...I installed my MSDS Headers and Y-Pipe the weekend before last. It was a 1st time MSDS install for me and I did it by myself in about 8 hours. The biggest problem was getting the EGR tube off (about 2 1/2 hours) after that it wasn't too bad. I also did a oil change during the job...getting the oil filter out of the way helps a lot. The car runs great and feels noticeably stronger with improved throttle response and torque.

This past weekend I dynoed my car on a Mustang Dyno and the gains from the headers and y-pipe were +11.44 hp and 15.7 lb torque based on my previous baseline. Also let it be noted that my gains were cut short by the factory rev limiter @ 6750. The car was still making power when it cut off...so those of you with a chip and a higher rev limit should see even more HP in the high end. See my post in Dyno & Drag for plots and more detail.

This is a great deal/mod and you will love the gains!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Received yesterday (Tuesday 11/30) From Marty:
Quote:

Michael, the raw-steel sets left today (3) customers. The ceramic (10 sets) are now coming back from the contractor, getting final QC, bubble- packed and readied for freight p/u.
The holidays were great, but also added a couple of extra days for the ceramic turn-around. One set is going to Canada via USPS...that will proll'y be the last pkg. to arrive.
Track #s will be available as we start to ship these out.
Thanks for using MSDS upgrade products !
Regards, Marty & Staff, MSDSinc.

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
H
H
I just put my car away for the winter, so I'll get to stare at these headers until March But I got headers

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
sweet. uncoated headers arrived, now off to jet-hot they go. thanks to mamisano for setting this thing up and to everyone who participated to make it happen. not long now for all you other guys/gals.

-------------------------------------------------- 1998 contour svt toreador red b&m shifter,sho shop air intake,,throttle hang fix,optimized throttle body,h&r springs,billstein struts,18" quantum tek s13 rims,225/40-18 goodyear eagle f1's
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard