Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
[censored]... I just missed it... I need another group buy. I was just about to pull a huge loan to pimp my tour... I guess I go retail.

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Flemloid 3.0:
[censored]... I just missed it... I need another group buy. I was just about to pull a huge loan to pimp my tour... I guess I go retail.

Send it in... I am SURE it won't be a problem. Do it on Monday though.

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Sent certified check in yesterday ( 10/30/04 postmark)

98 SVT T-Red. 17" Borbets w/GY Eagle F1 GS-D3's, Koni/Eibach setup, urethane suspension bushings. Aussie Bar. Battery in trunk, open K&N Filter. B&M Shifter. Gauge pod w/ volts, oil pressure, oil temp. Sparco drivers seat, Schroth harness belt
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I need to talk to my bank... so like... I dunno if can get loan by then. EH... its ok though...

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i didn't mean to flake out, but i unfortunately had to pass on this even though i had every intention on going through with it. I guess i'll just wait and pay full price when i can. Sorry everyone.

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Okay all, looks like we will make the 10-19 set price, but just barely. I sent an email to Marty @ MSDS to see how many payments he has received and also for an estimated ship date.

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by mamisano:
Originally posted by Flemloid 3.0:

Send it in... I am SURE it won't be a problem. Do it on Monday though.

Ok well I guess I am back in , hopefuly they will except my payment being that it is a day late on the postmark......However the vehicle I was originally going to put them on wont be getting them. The SE just threw codes for the prectas going bad so and I am not going to make it under the extended warranty so I figure this is the next best route to take! The Se is in need of a new flex pipe and I wanted to upgrade the ypipe so this current problem only helped me make my decision.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
XKontour98, same reason I am getting the MSDS headers. My car keeps throwing the O2 code no matter what I try... Glad to see you are onboard the GP.

Later

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Okay all, looks like we will make the 10-19 set price, but just barely. I sent an email to Marty @ MSDS to see how many payments he has received and also for an estimated ship date.

It's been a week, any word from Marty?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hetfield:

It's been a week, any word from Marty?

Not yet, he was at SEMA last week. I will ping him again tomorrow

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard