I am going to get my MSDS headers and Y-pipe without the ceramic coating and then I am going to send them to Jet-Hot for coating. The finish that I selected is their "Sterling" silver, but they have many finishes available including a "Cast Iron Gray" (that should fool any inspector) and a "Matte Black". Just go to www.jet-hot.com and submit a cost estimate form for the finish you want. Don't forget to put down that you are a CEG member in the "Where did you hear about Jet-Hot" box as they have special pricing for CEG members. In fact they quoted me $125.30 for coating the headers (inside & out) + $10.50 per foot on the pipes. Shipping and handling is also additional. Jet-Hot also has a 3-year unlimited guarantee against chipping, peeling, cracking, discoloring and rusting and any new parts get a lifetime rust through warranty. Don't let the standard finish scare you away from getting 20 more (dyno proven) HP.

Last edited by NVSVT; 09/30/04 08:26 PM.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998