Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
i can agree with that. i just posted mine for fun. i live in the darn rockies, you think thats the best i can come up with? i am thinking some sunrise, sunset pics are in order for my upcoming weekends. . . . damn, im gonna have to wake up early!

edit: i do like some of dakmis' pics. i think that close up of the front grill could be the cover. also, there are some other pics i would consider worthy, besides those two that is.

Last edited by KingpinSVT; 09/22/04 08:19 AM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Would you consider Mondeo's for the calender ?

Mondeo ST24 - Full on ICE & Multimedia, bespoke leather retrim, 18", koni's and much much more !
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
have this in high res also

definately going to take some pics this weekend

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
not to be an ass or anything, but i am so i'll just say it, in those 2 pages, the only calendar quality photos are these.

and i havent seen j-lab in ages. then again i'm not round much either.

seriously guys pony up, snows not on the ground yet, go get some good shots, its not like we dont have great looking cars on CEG.

the 2 pictures above convey emotion, thought, passion, and pride. thats what Pete means by high quality pictures.

kevin, your car is looking stellar man, but shots in the lawn just aint gonna cut it.

Matt is absolutely correct.

Guys, anyone can take a pic of their car in their driveway, in a parking lot or in their lawn. The background makes or breaks the picture in most cases.

Keep posting the pics, and maybe you guys will get some ideas for pics. There is plenty of time before the deadline.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Here are a couple more examples of "Calendar-Quality" pics:

2003 Cover: (One of my all-time favorite pics )

Here's a tip:
Pick up a Road & Track, Motor Trend, etc. - see how they take pics. Angles, backgrounds, lighting, etc.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by brapple:
have this in high res also

definately going to take some pics this weekend

Haha that kinda looks like my prom pictures from when i was a senior. Me and my date on one side of the tree and my friend and his date on the other.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Thanks Matt, I will try to go out and find some nice places to take some pics this weekend.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Congrats to everyone for some very awesome pictures!!!! Wow!
Here is my CSVT and a pic or two of Mikey's with mine. I like to think of my car as the way the CSVT should have looked when it was released by Ford.
If you want any of these pics without the Cardomain on it and in high res. send me a PM and I will send you whatever pics you want.
Thanks
Charlie

Thanks for putting up with my whoring!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
weve got some serious photography artist here talking awsome pictures of awsome cars seriousy take about 5 minutes just to admire these pictures

[my 2 cents] man when done right it will bring a tear to your eyes i took some pictures a while back but my digi cam isn't that high of a resolution so it would make good calender pics but i was in corpus cristi at the time and during sunset or sunrise man it looked beutiful

we need more pictures with emotion

any body can pick up a camera and take a piture but it takes skills to capture the beuty [\my 2 cents]

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard