Please don't tell me that SZ-05 is the first weekend in JUNE ?!?!?! I haven't seen any dates set yet , until the post a couple up about the show-n-shine , what's up ?

I JUST got the pre-registration forms for the Fords at Carlisle show yesterday , and it's being held June 3rd -5th . This isn't just a local carshow , this is a MAJOR Ford show here on the east coast , that we've been working our butts off to make a big show and get-together for the Contour people in the surrounding states (and it's worked out very well) . We've pulled down about 30 people the last couple years . The show is SET IN STONE for the first weekend in June for many , many years . If SZ-05 is held that weekend , it will mess up 2 get-togethers .

I'd REALLY love to make another Spring Zing (my 3rd) , but I'm afraid if it's held that weekend , you can count me (and many east coast people) out of SZ-05 . I've worked my can off (along with a couple other peeps) putting the "Carlisle meet" together each year & don't want it to take a step back . Check out the pics in my sig. from the last couple Carlisle meets , you'll see it's a huge Ford show that needs Contour attendence .

That's all from me for now . Let me know if the dates for SZ are 100% set yet , or if there's a chance for us east-coasters to attend .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !