Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
according to brilliant Kerry, it was more of a scare tactic to give Pres. Bush the power.....

Originally posted by EternalOne:

Many people seem to believe it was solely the President who took us to war. They seem to forget that Congress, and the Senate approved HJ RES 114, 'To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq', which became Public Law Number 107-243.

Congress Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 296 - 133
Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Yea-Nay Vote. 77 - 23

E1

Ryan Trollin!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Daenku,

you are, by far, the biggest dip$hit moron to ever walk the face of the earth.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

-J

'98 4Runner
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by JVT:
Daenku,

you are, by far, the biggest dip$hit moron to ever walk the face of the earth.

I wouldn't piss on your if you were on fire.

-J

Hahaha, now that's not nice

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
T
Highly Medicated Member
OP Offline
Highly Medicated Member
T
I go and take some pills and a nap/rest. I return to
Originally posted by Freakshow:

Good to know I'm not the only one that realizes this thread was pretty pointless from the start.

Please, and I do mean this constructivly, why do you feel this way?

Perhaps my response to daenku32 was out of line. However, I felt compelled. As for living in SE Michigan, well, I recieved an excellent education(typing skills excluded) here. I have a great job; so does my wife. I like 4 seasons and nevermind...

Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Um have you guys even considered Al Q'aeda aren't eligible to vote since they're not Americans? Duh!

Hence the word 'would' as opposed to 'will' in the poll.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Quote:

according to brilliant Kerry, it was more of a scare tactic to give Pres. Bush the power.....

Yeah, but he only started saying that since he changed half of his campaign staff. I've heard so many of Kerry's stances, I don't even know what order they go in any more...

Of course, there's a fun little flash game on www.georgewbush.com about this.

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Stazi:
Damn I wish I could punch you in the nose!

is anyone moderating this forum anymore??

some of you act like children. i figured it was just a matter of time before people here start making physical threats to each other over this election.

this country is so polarized over our leadership i won't be surprised if/when people start killing each other over voting preferences.

and the question "Who would Al Q'aeda vote for?" is hilariously stupid. no point can be made with that question other than being dumb enough to try and answer it.

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by BP:

is anyone moderating this forum anymore??

some of you act like children. i figured it was just a matter of time before people here start making physical threats to each other over this election.

this country is so polarized over our leadership i won't be surprised if/when people start killing each other over voting preferences.

and the question "Who would Al Q'aeda vote for?" is hilariously stupid. no point can be made with that question other than being dumb enough to try and answer it.

Once again I reiterate "THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION", fool!

OK, to help you in understanding this concept I have rewritten the subject/question for you, so your feeble mind can digest the question in an easier manner;

Which political party's leader (i.e. George Bush - Republican or John Kerry - Democrat), if elected, would allow Al Qaeda to continue functioning in the manner in which would give them the least amount of interference while executing terrorist activities on the rest of the free world?

Does that make sense now?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by BP:

the point lies in the concept that one of the candidates will be inherently weaker when it comes to our nations safety. it's implied in the title!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

OK, to help you in understanding this concept I have rewritten the subject/question for you, so your feeble mind can digest the question in an easier manner;

Which political party's leader (i.e. George Bush - Republican or John Kerry - Democrat), if elected, would allow Al Qaeda to continue functioning in the manner in which would give them the least amount of interference while executing terrorist activities on the rest of the free world?

Does that make sense now?

Makes sense, but that's not the question, "fool". Although that may be how you interpret it.

I could just as easily interpret the question differently and conclude that, in my opinion, al Qaeda would want Bush to be re-elected to further draw a divison between the US and much of the Western World and the Western World and Fundamental Islam perhaps making their long-term goal, whatever it may be, easier.

Your intepretation of the question takes a very short-sighted view of the issues, it is not the actual question. The question was pretty straight-forward without your smart-ass intepretation of what you think is the right interpretation.

I don't have a friggin' clue what Al Qaeda wants in the short-term. I do have a pretty good idea of what they want in the long-term. They've shown incredible ability in the past to sit and wait for as long as it takes to acheive whatever goal they have in mind. Maybe keeping Bush in office is part of some grand scheme, I don't know and I don't pretend to know.

I don't care one way or the other which of 'em gets in office and frankly I don't really think al Qaeda cares all that much either. Things change every 4 years. Today, tomorrow, whenever, they'll get what they want or change their plans to suit any changes.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Um have you guys even considered Al Q'aeda aren't eligible to vote since they're not Americans? Duh!

Are you having a Blonde Moment?

This is what we call "a hypothetical question" - lesson over.

I'm not blonde.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard