Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by daenku32:
You would be too much a [censored] to punch me!

This guy wouldn't have been in Iraq hadn't it been for Bush's invasion. And he probably wouldn't have been kidnapped in current situation if Bush had done a proper job securing citizens there.

your logic sucks.

the guy was there to make money. it sucks and it's horrible what happened to him, but he knew the risks. hence the high pay. your point has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

This guy wouldn't have been in Iraq hadn't it been for Bush's invasion. And he probably wouldn't have been kidnapped in current situation if Bush had done a proper job securing citizens there.

Don't count on it buddy!

Are you that naive or that stubborn that you are forced to come up with lame arguments like you have?

So, in your eyes GWB is to provide 24hr bodyguards for every guy who decides he wants to go work in Iraq? Suuuuuure. You are as stupid as you make yourself out to be. Citizens in the US can't even expect that sort of security at home, but in your view, blinded by stupidity, they are entitled to it in a foreign country that is at war.

Pull you head out of your ass.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Highly Medicated Member
OP Offline
Highly Medicated Member
T

snip

I'm not. Are you coming to SE Michigan anytime soon?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Um have you guys even considered Al Q'aeda aren't eligible to vote since they're not Americans? Duh!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Always good to see some of that "contructive" debate here on CEG coupled with our great American tolerance for other's beliefs.

P.S. Am I the only one that thinks that if by some odd miracle the Al Queda could vote they'd probably write in Bin Laden? But then that answer wouldn't be any fun for everyone who likes to bash each other's candidates now would it?

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Um have you guys even considered Al Q'aeda aren't eligible to vote since they're not Americans? Duh!

Good to know I'm not the only one that realizes this thread was pretty pointless from the start.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I think Bush actions have increased the lines at terrorist "recruitment centers".

Fundamentalism inside Islam rose meteorically under the Clinton administration. Comments?

And remember, if it wasn't for Bush, this guy wouldn't have been in Iraq and be kidnapped.

You are 100% correct.

They (the kidnappers) probably would be over here Stateside finishing up plans on nailing their next highly-populated target.

Last edited by JaTo; 09/21/04 02:38 PM.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Freakshow:

Good to know I'm not the only one that realizes this thread was pretty pointless from the start.

i think we all know that.

well, obviously not all of us.

imo, plenty of people are open to others ideas. unless those ideas/people are wrong and/or suck. then they aren't.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Are you having a Blonde Moment?

This is what we call "a hypothetical question" - lesson over.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Trapps:

snip

I'm not. Are you coming to SE Michigan anytime soon?

No. Only losers would go to SE Michigan. Much less live there.

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard