Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by btrautman:
Well the front and rear roll resistors are not there since the frame is out. The tranny mount is out since the atx is out. The only mount that may still be connected is the one on your passenger side. So if I am looking at your picture correctly the one mount is holding the engine from moving around and the stand on that edge of the oil pan is holding the other end of the engine up!! Don't be surprised if you have an oil pan leak afterwards!!!!! You would have thought they would have least put a block of wood there.....

I agree guys... Not meaning to get you down mattmatt or drag on ya, but I would expect to see that sort of work in someone's front yard that could care less about the car. That is some really shady work!! It would also not surprise me if you have problems with your rack and pinion assy afterwards either. Not to mention the mounts!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
WTF why did they do it that way, it would have been easier to just drrop the whole damn engine and tranny with subframe, makes it alot easier to get the tranny out, and yeah dont be surprised if you have more problems with the car after you get it back then when you left it, they were right they dont work on contours much do they

98.5 Black SE ATX S&B filter, SVT MAF, optimized SVT TB, mesh grille, removed orange reflectors, painted rear reflector, gutted pre-cats, optimized SVT LIM, 19lb injectors, resonator removed cant afford an svt but lookin for 1 in nc
B
CEG'er
CEG'er
B
One more question....In the picture with the closeup of the lift where it contacts the body, it looks like they just crushed your lifting point if you ever have to use your jack!!! Shouldn't they have placed the arm of that lift on the frame.....That is where I place my jackstands, etc.

Sorry Matt...I don't mean to make you feel worse!

Bob

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
dude, I was just thinking about that, it looks like it was right where that lip was

and about the oil pan and stuff, the car does seem to steer a little odd, but hasn't leaked any oil, but I'll be sure to [censored] about it hardcore when I take it back in monday for the next torque converter...

yeah, they say they don't work on contours much

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard