P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by Ziyad:
Have a look at the following link.

http://autorepair.about.com/cs/productreviews/fr/aafpr052002.htm

No discernable change when using the tornado.

LOL! Ironic the same webpage that is destroying the "Tornado" claims has a "Sponsored Links" going to the Tornado.

Heh that's awesome!

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Man, I put a Tornado thing under the hood and in the exahust pipe, so now stuff comes in and out faster! OMG, best product ever!

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
its better to just put a heap of sand inside your air filter before you race some one. the more the better. it adds like 40 horsepowers at the wheels. if you want more horsepowers try one of those led muffler tips. thats like 10 more horsepowers, especially if it blinks!!!

C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by dallasb84:
its better to just put a heap of sand inside your air filter before you race some one. the more the better.

Extrude Hone on the go huh?

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Here it is simply put.

If it worked, Manufacturers would have simular designs
incorporated into the car from the start.

99 Cougar V6 Tourmaline Green: MTX, KKM, Borla Dual...
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Eric Ford:
Here it is simply put.

If it worked, Manufacturers would have simular designs
incorporated into the car from the start.

Well, no they wouldn't if they thought they could save a dime on each car sold.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by dallasb84:
its better to just put a heap of sand inside your air filter before you race some one. the more the better. it adds like 40 horsepowers at the wheels. if you want more horsepowers try one of those led muffler tips. thats like 10 more horsepowers, especially if it blinks!!!

Bwahahaha! That's how the ricers do it!!!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Those infomercials for that tornado are like a brainsucker! I'm serious, it brainwashes you. After watching it for 20 minutes i was convinced beyond all doubt that it works and it works great until about an hour after I watched it I was thinking "wtf? how retarded".

T
TronX Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
Those infomercials for that tornado are like a brainsucker! I'm serious, it brainwashes you. After watching it for 20 minutes i was convinced beyond all doubt that it works and it works great until about an hour after I watched it I was thinking "wtf? how retarded".

Ahhh.. behold.. The power of TV.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by TronX:
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Ahhh.. behold.. The power of TV.

"Television. The drug of a nation.
Breeding ignorance and feeding radiation..."

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard