Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
SVT24 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
PENSACOLA, Fla. - A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies â?? one in his arms and another in his left hand â?? when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Damn, I wish the puppy had better aim and hit him in the heart.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
haha that was on my school announcements this morning. I guess he got what he deserves.

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
S
SVT24 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Damn, I wish the puppy had better aim and hit him in the heart.

No kidding. I guess for 3 months old the pup did a good enough job.

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
People make me . He could have just dropped them off at the Humane Society.

Good puppy!

V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
WTF is with these f'ing animal sadists? Get off you f'ing arse and bring the damn puppies to a freaking shelter!

Last week those two subhuman fugs who tied a Husky to a tree and repeatedly shot it with a bow and arrow got sentenced. A whole year in jail. Whay aren't penalties harsher for animal cruelty?

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by LUCA:

Oh ya so they could kill them. Thats a great idea.

An add in the paper for free puppies would do much better.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by Dragonfly:

'Cause everyone knows that the Humane Society doesn't adopt out any animals... they just kill them. STFU. So what about the dumbasses who comb the "free puppies!!" ads in the paper to use as bait for their fighting dogs?? Those dipsh*ts certainly don't go to the Humane Society where they have to pay for adoption fees and shots and neutering... Bottom line is this: this stupid redneck hillbilly f**ked up and got exactly what he deserved. Well, not exactly: the bullet could've hit him between the eyes. That would've been too perfect of an ending. Oh, and it would also include the dogs taking a dump on the still-oozing bullet wound.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Why do you assume that they (shelter) would kill them? Pups get adopted pretty quickly in all the shelters that I've had dealings with.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Most shelters thesedays have strict policies of non-euthanization. Generally, only city run facilities, "pounds", euthanize and puppies will almost never meet that fate.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard