TSIN03SE, I appreciate the reply. Yes, I know the Contours require toe-out at the front, but my 3-1/2 yrs of Toe-Out â??in factory specificationâ? alignments haven't resolved my problem. The Toe-In setting was an experiment, and now after running that for a while, it didn't help either.

I'm just stumped that Ford didn't notice this in any early road tests under conditions similar to mine. It only takes 5-6K miles to notice the wear. My car ate the first set of tires early in its lifecycle. Perhaps I have had defective suspension components from the start?

Ed98.5SVT appears to have much better camber settings than I do. Can this be due to the different LCA design and different wheel that came on the earlier years? I am going to try to get a picture of my tire wear posted soon. Maybe that will help some visualize the problem easier.

P.S. sorry Ed98.5SVT I didnâ??t mean to highjack the post. You just managed to get the attention of some very knowledgeable people. Hopefully this is useful information to you also.

2000 CSVT (#289 of 2150) 1989 Mustang GT