Yes...on street cars with sloppy components that don't provide proper dynamic alignment control, and on street cars that don't have a proper toe setting to begin with, which if you slam a strut equipped car and get increased camber, trust me, you do NOT have the proper toe setting anymore.

I've run what many people would consider "excessive" negative camber for a long time, and paying careful attention to the toe cured 95% of all inner-edge tire wear issues. The rest was cured by making the aligment more stable with better components.

Show me the uneven wear on these tires...at the time the pictures were taken they had been run with 2.5 degrees negative camber for 10,000 miles of street driving, 2 open track events, and dozens of autocross runs. The key is the toe was carefully set and the suspension has good toe control.

Pacific Green '96 Contour LX V6 â??98 GTP, light mods, 14.66/94 Calypso Green '92 Mustang LX coupe, 13.56/101 Crown Autocross Club 1999 Street Tire Champion, 2000/2001/2002 Street Modified Champion KCR SCCA 2002 Solo II Street Modified Champion