Ok, test drove the svt today...

What i thought was a voltmeter (thru the tint) is actually a boost guage.

When I drove the car, very different than my GL by the way, the boost guage was below zero most of the time (-14?) then as accelerating it would go up to around 0, with the one time I gunned it, went above zero by enough to not just be needle fluctuation, I just didn't see how much cause I got to 80MPH real quick like and had to slow down (the salesman was with me).

Also, quite a bit different to drive than other sticks... I chirped the tires first time I drove it, kinda bucked a little. I pull up and reminded the salesman about something. He was like "yeah, forgot about the ceramic clutch the guy put in it.".

Anyway, got it all settled, I can afford it. They're asking $7995, giving me $700 (yeah, 700 whole dollera!) for my contour, plus threw on a 2 year warranty for $1500 more (which I think is worth it, a freind of mine denied it on his 95 Monte Carlo, a week later a bolt came loose in subframe, dropped the engine/trans on steering and he lost control. ended up blocking a McDonald's entrance for 3 hrs). Total came out to like $9500, with me going to put down $3000 when I get my sign on bonus, with my contour, makes the loan out to be just under $6500. Insurance will run me around $220-250/month... (that's hella cheap for me).

Anyway, can anyone explain how a boost guage works?

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V