Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Originally posted by pole120:
my tailight project is on hold, because i simply have no time to work on them, plus the more i look at what i'm trying to do the less i like it. i'll post pics asap, lemme know what you think.

very nice work tho....gives me new ideas.

BTW-i got some 24 led bulbs from autoliminatuion.com and they are awesome and i think there just what you need, check em out.

Cool, feel free to toss some pics up, i dunno how much assistance i could provide, but it wouldn't hurt to look. Thanks for the link as well (i think the correct spelling is www.autolumination.com). And ya, my project is gonna have to go on hold too, the fall semester starts tuesday, which is gonna be crazy; then on top of that, i found out i have a "large" hernia, so i'm getting surgery next friday, then recovery time .

Originally posted by Steve Benthal Jr.:
Wow... I think it looks great... I got a white mystique also... waiting to see how this turns out and I might end up doing it as well. Do you think the reflector has a clear lens too? how did lilSVT do his?

lol... sorry, I'm a fan of clear lights........

no.... no.... stop throwing stuff at me!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I believe that the reflector has one as well, not sure though. If you look at it, it appears that there is another lense underneath the red...i guess you're gonna have to either risk hacking yours apart, or hit up a junkyard (much safer ).

Also, i have no clue how lil'SVT did hers or if its even real, i found that pic like 1.5 years ago, i don't even remeber how.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=