Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:
Got my reservations today.....cabin #5

I thought they only had (4) cabins Hector As long as you've reserved a cabin where we're stayin' at its all good. Finally, some one from our neck of the woods has stepped up and is making the trip down to the Dragon, thanks Hector. Just to let you guys know about Hector, he drove from Chicago to the metro Detroit area two monthes in a row, during the winter at that, to make it to our meets. I for one think Hector, with his dedication to driving and what he's done to his Tour this year, not to mention aquiring another Tour (with nice rims I might add ), should be "CEG-er of the Year"

Not to mention in the last year I have driven to 3 meets in the Hunstville AL area. Just got to drive where the meets are at, since we have so little meets here in Chicago.

The other Tour is gone. I sold it this past week.....wanna get a pick up.....to tow, etc.

We need to talk about where we are going to meet.

BTW here is a pic from the site.....I present to you, Cabin #5

Last edited by LoCoZs/c; 09/12/04 12:53 AM.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ