Yeah I don't know. Like I said, my dealer said they were good tires for years and they didn't have trouble until recently. It was all four of them though, it wasn't just one or two. The other thing, when I called to ask him about the cracks, he knew exactly what I was talking about, because it had happened before with other people. I got the toyos with no questions asked. The other thing, I got terrible gas mileage with the faulkens. I"m talking like 26 on the highway. When I got the toyos, it immidiately shot up to 30, now i can get 34, but I won't contribute all of that to the tires. I also could not get the falken's to balance worth CRAP! My car would shake like mad at 80mph! At first I just thought it was bad balancing, so I took them off and rebalanced them. We took off the quater inch margin on the balancer, and got each wheel like .06, which is about as perfect as you can go. It helped a little, but the car still shook. When I got the toyos, my dealer balanced them at like .3 WITH the .25 margin ON, and I was kind of worried, but when i drove away I could tell an immediate difference. The car was so much smoother and did not shake at all. Everyone who rides in my car comments on how smooth it is now!.

As far as performance goes, I couldn't really complain about them too much, especially for the price. They were pretty responsive tires. I must say though, that they aren't nearly as sticky as the toyos and don't corner as well. I don't launch my car a lot, but i did notice smoother launches with the toyos. THey appear to be wearing better too. I got the falkens originally because they were cheap, but now that I have the toyos I will never go back, they are definately worth the extra money.

It is possible that falken has corrected the problem with those tires since i've had them, whether it was quality control or bad rubber i don't know, but I would hope the company would fix the problem. I know my dealer stopped pushing to sell them, but I don't know if he dropped them completely.

If you get the tires and have problems with them, you can always send them back and hope they give you credit for them, but that would be a lot harder if you buy them online. All I had to do is drive to the tire shop, and 8 minutes later(exactly, they are fast!) I had 4 brand new tires on my car, no hassle at all.

Personally, I wouldn't get the falkens because of the experience I had with them. They might have corrected the problem, but for me it wouldn't be worth the hassle again. Also, I like the tires I have now MUCH better.

But hey, whatever you decide to do...GOOD LUCK

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com