Originally posted by GRN99SVT:
Sorry for being misunderstood,What I was saying was not to get sold on the car before you even test drive it.I was sold on the Fsvt but it seems less of a car look at the sticker price on your csvt 23 thousand and change in 98,99,00 know look at the fsvt 24 thousand and change for a lesser car but has a warranty,but if you went through 2 motors since 98 no warranty will cover the way you abuse your car.

P.S If still sold on a fsvt and like YELLOW and live in oregon I might know wre to get a new 03 fsvt for 17+

You're saying *I* killed my motors?! First of all, I haven't owned the car since 98, I've only owned it since the beginning of last year. I made the mistake of buying it without getting it checked out first. It died within a year of me buying it. I may enjoy a spirited drive every once in a while, but I didn't beat up on my car. The SECOND engine started messing up 3 months after installation. Most likely an issue with the engine, as I never (and still don't) took the car above 4k RPMs.

I understand that its less of a car. I can deal with that, I haven't been able to really DRIVE my car since last year! I don't even remember what my car performs like, its been running so bad (between the engines, fuel pump dying, catalytic converter clogging, and O2 sensors getting f'd).

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"