Originally posted by mikey boy:
keyboard engineers know it all thinkmoto didnt you know that? dont let it get to you really terry has to correct demon all the time.

Since when...

...and define all the time.

I haven't talked to him but 2 times in about 2 years and it went 1 for 1 on those two times. (with me believing his information on this one but it's still just his well informed hearsay until it's proven)

Also I still say this is a big blow up over a small percentage of possible engines that might possibly have a possible chance to possibly fail.

Like Tom said earlier. People see a few things and fly off with a worst case scenario and that's what caused every bad thing that ever happened to any car the had a Duratec engine touch it.

What about all Terry's baseless statement's about the strength of the MTX-75 (while break for certain past 200lb/ft), the OEM rods (shatter like Champaign glasses at 250HP), the DMD (it was made for crank whip), et cetera that have long been proven wrong?
Shall I continue or is that enough to state that everyone is not infallible...

We took them at face value based on his experience and reputation and what happened...

It's not gospel folks! Stop treating it like it is and you may learn something.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.