Ok guys, the polls are closed!!! Offical Saturday Septemeber 25th in the AM (time not set yet) will be our dyno day.....I will need a list of all who will be attenting from CEG!!!!!!

If you are dynoing, please put "Dyno" after your name.

When the first person posts that they are dynoing, just quote there post and add your name to the list.

EXAMPLE:

Quote:

Roz (Not Dynoning)
Carlos (DYNO, Deposit)
Ben (Dyno, Deposit)
Mike (Not Dyno)

END EXAMPLE

So it should look like above.....in order to reserve the dyno day, i need 5 people to put down a deposit...Of atleast 10$ or more.More people can pay if they want to but its not nessicary...Or you can pay it all up front...ED will keep a tally of the deposits and peoples names so it does not get screwed up.

If We do not get enough people in CEG to put the deposit down, then i will ask the other attendies, or we can split it up evenly between the groups.

Although, only ProbeTalk and Us have had confirmations...FocalJet, Neco and the Mazda 6 club have not responded yet.

So feel free to bring people who are intrested in a dyno as well....As long as they have 2 wheel drive vehicals its all good.

it looks like we will start accepting the Deposits on wendsday. I will get exact infomation from him on tuesday about it (thats when he works next).

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 09/04/04 06:18 AM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles