I'm glad you have it up and running well. Especially after all the troubles you had.

I'm not overly impressed with the numbers though considering the mods.
Yes I realize it's a Mustang dyno too and direct comparison to other dynos is impossible. But still...

My measly 2.5L had pretty flatline ~160 TQ (even back calculating that's 145+ range) from 2500-6500rpm with a peak of 168 and a low of 150 after 6500rpm. (With the stock timing limiter still at 6700rpm too!)

That's with just some bolt ons and a chip I tuned through the mail (first XGT1 programmed superchip)

It made a hair over 187 HP. (or 170+ back calculating)

I dyno'd once (2 pulls) after that with a road tuned S-AFC and the numbers rose about 5HP/TQ through the powerband with 193 peak HP and 172 peak TQ.

After that I added headers, Max EH'd UIM, optimized LIM, true duals, TwEECer, et cetera.

Since then a few others have got their 2.5L's up in that range as well with just bolt ons and dyno tuning.

Also I agree those 19lbers are maxed out. That could be why you don't get any more HP on nitrous. They will max around 225-240 on a Dynojet.
What did your A/F look like? Post a graph vs rpm.

Though it could also be the stock cams. They sure drop off like rocks eh!

I bet the cams alone would be worth a good 15 through the powerband not to mention extend it another 2000 rpm. (and we all know TQ x RPM / 5252 = HP)

Also they would be "on" all the time. Nitrous works for about 45 seconds and then it's a $50 trip to the speed shop.

You can use the cams in every gear at every rpm as well.

As you all know I am a power under the curve and road racing guy. Nitrous does not fit that bill.

Don't get me wrong. Nitrous is Very high on the bang for the buck scale. It's just very temporary, has very limited use, and must be refilled constantly.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.