Originally posted by Buckshot77:
As someone who's been in your shoes, I can sympathize and offer condolences for your loss.

Thanks, it certainly gives a person cause for reflection. I am / have been very fortunate. Being a Leo, I've often told people that I was just using up one of my nine lives. The problem is I'm now on the smaller half of that. Hit a moose at 70 MPH, a deer at 60 MPH, put my old Norton Commando down and slid through an intertsection between two cars, tc., etc. Not sure how many lives I've got left.

I know a lot of times the insurance agent will give you a brush off with a ready "no" if you ask if it's covered when you're on the track...

Fortunately, I won't have that problem as my agent is my younger brother and our businesses are in the same offices. The situation with this accident is in a bit of a gray area though (won't go into it until it's resolved) I've just got to see how things unfold.

Did yours look anything like this? Also, I agree on the safety of these cars as I walked away with 0 injuries. I also was using a four point but with a stock seat.

Looked alot like yours. But honestly I wasn't trying to copy you.

Regards, Alan

03 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 98 Mystique 2.5 MTX 99 SVT - Inheriting Lil Monster's parts 98 SVT - Lil Monster (RIP) 183.7 whp Quaife/Fidanza/UR UD Clutch AFE/MSDS/SHO-Y/Bassani/MagnaCore GC/Koni/22mmR/EndLinks/ES/ KVR Slotted/1144's/SS Lines/MASItaly