Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Looks like I'll have at least one SVT coming up to the Dragon with me. Mighty Tim will be joining us, I'll let him add his name to the attending list. He also met yet another person in the area with a silver SVT like his and turned him on to CEG and the Dragon so there may be more from Palm Beach County making the assault - Welcome all!!

Eric, you'll be interested to know that I got hold of an old SVT exhaust, so I'm making some progress in the mod department as well. Next will be my intake & some home-made headers. Won't be as nice as your fancy-schmancy factory made jobbers, but they should do well.

Originally posted by zm830101:
...will be bringing the gf. she always rides shotty when i go cruisin

When you cruise the Dragon, have your passengers take dramamine - for real.

My wife NEVER got car sick in her life, she was born & raised in Tennessee so she was used to those roads - until the Dragon... If you study the tailofthedragon.com web site, motion sickness for the passengers is mentioned. It's burried in the site somewhere, but it is mentioned.

Last edited by TourDeForce; 08/09/04 01:29 PM.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Z
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
she has never gotten sick before, but thanks for the warning. that could be my goal for the weekend. if she ain't puking, i'm not pushing hard enough...HAHA j/k! i won't be pushing that hard, afterall it is still a public road

2000 csvt #1553 Black/Tan
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

1. TourDeForce & wife
2. ChattavegasSE & ho
3. SAVZX2 & Eric's hoe's hoe
4. Josh & empty passenger seat ( possibly friend with Cougar)
5. MrRoarke865
6. MsRoarke865
7. Kremithefrog (there, lucky #7 - sorry, I was in a hurry)
8. The Striped SVT
9. zm830101

10. Striped SVT & either my buddy from work or my Dad

Sorry, but I didn't see this post right away, I came over here to post some info in the lodging post, check it out if your staying in Tellico Plains or are thinking of staying there. FWIW, Tellico Plains' Tellico Village is only 3.5 miles from the start of the Cherahola Skyway which as some or most of you know, leads right into the Dragon

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Should be able to get off the time....but I will let you guys know sooner to the date.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Awesome Hector.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Put your name on the list man!

I look forward to hearing your supercharger setup whine its way through the hills.

The meet is shaping up great!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

I look forward to hearing your supercharger setup whine its way through the hills.

I really hope you and your G/F make it Hector, its going to be one to remember, thats for sure Midwest Road Crew... representin'

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

I really hope you and your G/F make it Hector, its going to be one to remember, thats for sure Midwest Road Crew... representin'

Yeah but now I have 2 Contours.....which one to bring?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Whichever one is working at the time?

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Whichever one is working at the time?

Which is likely to be neither. I reckon Kim #2 will have to bring ya.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard