i dont put it in neutral 1000 feet from a red light. if i'm in 4th then i just brake while in 4th. as i get close to the light still in 4th i put it in neutral and finish braking. even going really slow the car wont stall or buckle (in 5th i can see this happening). sometimes i'll brake while downshifting to 3rd and continue as i described. but no way am i downshifting thru every freakin gear at every stop for daily driving.

i dont know how to revmatch even though u guys say its easy.

i assume doubleclutching is hitting the clutch, pulling the gear out, releasing the clutch pedal, depressing it again then putting in the next gear.

i have done so clutchless shifting but cant do it upshifting. i can do it downshifting but at low speeds. pulling onto my street i can pull it out of 3rd clutchless then almost immediately slide it into 3rd. when i do it right, there's no grinding or bucking. other than that i can pull the car out of gear as i'm braking and the revs drop-i pull on the shifter slightly til i feel it pop out. but heel-toe or revmatching i cant really do. is there a breakdown or chart to show the rev each gear should be in for up or downshifting
though i kinda cheat when downshifting while speeding up cuz i cant revmatch. i blip the throttle a bit to raise the rpms then downshift to gas it like when passing a car (on a 2way street, not hwy)

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale