Originally posted by Sandman333:
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
woke up this morning to find my car broken into.

sub and Amp are gone as well as my brand new Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector I got 3 days ago!

The [censored] bustem my grill off, popped the hood and cut entriely through the wiring harness (so the car is undriveable), they also stole the stalk off my antenna, the display from my turbotimer and even cut one of my mufflers off and stole the gearknob.

I can't believe this.

I hate appartments!

No I''m worried they'll come back to steal my bike or my wheels as they stole the wheel lock.

So I'm getting it towed out of here.

They stole a muffler, antenna, gearknob and wheel locks(among other items)? Sounds to me like they had something specific in mind (and I would go over your engine compartment very carefully too, because I can't imagine if they were stealing those other things that they simply cut up your wiring harness for fun, unless it was someone that had a grudge at you). Sounds to me like they needed those specific parts, like they own a contour/mystique. I would definitely tell the police you think this when you file the report. It could help narrow their search.

They were dirtbag kids after parts to mod there rice burner - I'm almost sure of this. The dumbasses didn't really know what they were stealing as far as the turbo timer and shift laight part as they didn't take the main "brain" for each of these parts.

The muffler theft alone pints me to think it was young kids. I mean who the hell steals an N1 style muffler?

The antenna stalk only fits a S2000 style base, I don't know what they'll do with it, but seeing as it was easy to remove they took it.

Judge is right they cut the harness to kill an alarm they htought my car had - they saw the light form the PATS system flashing, is my guess.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!