Originally posted by gearhead98:
ok i need some help convinving my parents that the svt i want is better than the 98 civic lx they are trying to give me, the civic has 90k on it and was my dads, i would rather sell it and buy the svt, but they seem to think the honda is better, can someone please come up with a legitiment argument as to why the svt is better that my parnets will buy, no matter what i say they dont listen, need some help, any thing better about the svt then the civic tell me so i can tell them and try and change their minds

thanx for the help

If your parents know the svt specs you're screwed plus insurance I'm sure will be higher on the svt. You're only hope might be to beg saying "but moooooooooooooom the svt is so much cooler, you hardly see them on the road compared to all the hondas." or "dad remember when you were in school didn't you want a really cool car that everyone would drool over?" neither of which will probably work.

Like some others said, be happy they're buying you a car to drive, a lot of us older kids never got that so hate you for it! j/k

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99