I do actually have a ford cd that I just got in today, but it shows me all this sh!t. Its just that when I actually go out there and look for marks myself I don't see a damn thing. I got pissed off and fell asleep and now I've got to register for school so I think I'm done til Sunday/Monday. I found the little plane wing flipped down now I just need to find the dent marks, it was too dark for me to see anything though.

But basically what I do is loosen the bolt on the crank pulley and move the crank to the right spot and tighten it back up. Then on the belt tensioner i loosen the bolt and move it to the farthest right and then tighten it back up? Then take the belt off? This is how it goes to my understanding...let me know if thats not right.

Also do the cams need be lined up before the belt comes off? I'm assuming the same procedure is needed to move the cams for alignment.

Man I gotta admit this is the scariest part of the whole damn job, I wish I had someone actually here to help me on this part. If I really didn't care I could just rip everything apart and worry about my timing once I have the head back on.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?