Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I and others that use them have yet to find anything wrong with them. I'm sure the BAT struts are good too, but they just cost a bit more.

I have issues with them. I had the Spax struts installed for a little over 10 months and 7000 miles. Something about the ride didn't feel right. When I took them off to install the replacement SVT stockers, each rear Spax strut had rust pits on the rods. While the pits are in the area where the rubber bumper sits and do not come in contact with the inner seals of the strut, it certainly shows a lack of quality of their hardening process. The original SE struts went through 6 winters and 60,000+ miles and the rods still look new. The paint quality of the originals also look much better than the Spax. If you look at them side by side, the Spax struts have more rust on them, they look like the 6 year old struts.
The front struts, when you compress the rod of each, one of them will go to full extension 2X faster than the other. I sent these back (the two fronts) to Bat about 2 months ago and have yet to hear from them.