Originally posted by contour_phoenix_when:
Demonsvt which set up absorbs bumps the best and the worst.

Either BAT springs or Eibachs.

BAT springs are a progressive spring that's main goal is eliminating that horrid lift & dive associated with any stock spring (yes even SE & SVT)
They do this very well.

They are a nice set the greatly improves all the good aspects of the stock setup while retaining nice ride quality. They give a moderate drop (about 1") and give a very solid feel to the car's handling.

Eibachs are a drop spring that focuses of maintaining maximum ride quality. However their trade off is performance.

They give a nice ride quality. Even when loaded. Their compromise is that initial feel is soft though. (something I despise but I am trying to be objective here. )

Their drop is in the 1.5" range. The still exhibit a little lift and dive from what I have seen or felt driving. It is minimal but there because they cater to ride quality.

They would be the best choice for wanting the most drop and saving the most ride quality.

Strut wise I would recommend Koni's because you can set them to soft and they can handle lowering springs.

Otherwise a Euro strut and change them fairly often comparably.

That's all keeping your goal in mind of the most drop and the softest but capable strut.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.