Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 00ContourSE:
Wait.....hold on....I'm getting an image here.

LOL!! Thats perfect!

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
its got upwards maybe 270 hp... and that for shure can waste any cop car, and he is doing them a favor by pulling over for the cop... because he could easily out run them. And a cop sent him a thank you leter because "he has such a sweet ride" This guy is a smacktard!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
This has to be fake, no way anyone this retarded could exist and claim how "sweet" his ride is 1000x an interview.

99 Silver CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by deftoned989:
This has to be fake, no way anyone this retarded could exist and claim how "sweet" his ride is 1000x an interview.

Hes from California..what do you expect? all the wierdos are from there

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

When he pulls over he "revs the car to 6,000 rpms and more than one cop wanted to crap his pants". ROTFLMAO!!!!!

While listening to him I've discovered many of the mods that make him so fast( ): a chain steering wheel, metallic blue paint w/flames, T-tops, domed hubcaps, neons around the license plate ("bounces radar off his car"), tinted windows ("deflects the radar back at the cop"), Yosemity Sam mud flaps that say "back off".

The "one cop sent me a thank you note" is priceless!

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
What a tool. I think I need a medal or something, I actually sat through that whole thing.

Im gonna go wax my car really nice now.

Flame decals, neon licence plate cover. Comaro+Flame Stickers/Rice=Ricearo

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Bull-Mtl:
How do you get out of a ticket " i have a sweet car, and cops are jealous". What a f*ckin asswipe

He also intimidate's the cops because he has tats and a pack of red marlboro on the dash

LOL

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Fugg, I pissed my pants laughing listening to this fuktard!

I was on the floor listening to him talking about how that wash and wax the Stealth bomber, and him talking about a nob-nibble and he's weaving through traffic. And then he told a cop to wait until his girlfriend finished giving him a blow-job! OMFGLMGDAOPIP!

This guy is totally DILLUSIONAL - reminds me of some other dumb fuggs on this website!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
This guy can't be serious. There is no way someone out there is this dumb. How did they keep him on the radio this long?

He intimidates cops to get out of tickets. I guess backwards thinking is in this year.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
IROC = Italian Retard out cruising. I dont know about you guys but every IROC camero in my town is drivin by some dumb italian kid. But maybe its just here.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard