Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1006966 07/21/04 04:35 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
MeanGreen2, in every forum you visit you eventually become a nuisance. You have been asked by an incredibly varied selection of CEG members to tone it down or simply leave CEG. Everyone from wise-asses almost as bad as you, to highly regarded and respected CEG members to even the moderators of the forums you pollute have asked you to leave.

Since your first post on March 7th this year you have moved from forum to forum, primarily Duratec performance, making an ass of yourself, with your long, rambling, heavily quoted posts and ridiculous technical advice. So many locked threads.

And now you are here.

MeanGreen2, you have stopped being entertaining to anyone and have simply become disturbing.

Itâ??s obvious that you are an above average intelligence man who probably reads a lot of car magazines and enthusiast publications but has little to no practical experience actually working on cars. Combine that with the fact that you portray yourself as an expert on every subject and it makes you actively harmful to people looking for technical advice.

Your posts also reek of some sort of mental illness. For your sake I hope the impression I have formed of what you are like in person is not true. The anonymity and safety of the internet seems to bring out the worst in people such as yourself.

I am going to join the voices of so many other members that have asked that some action be taken to rein you in. I am not asking that you be permanently banned, but you definitely need a time out. Something needs to be done to convince you not to be such a public nuisance.

Moderators, can we please have an enforced break from Mr. MeanGreen2? Maybe just a couple weeks to let him think about finding a different website to harass (or actually calm down on this one)?

Or what the hell, maybe just ban him altogether!

MeanGreen2, I just want to let you know that when you compulsively quote this post and make comments on every sentence that I am not going to read any of it. Not one line. Have fun.

Tone your tears down, please.

Read away, baby...you've done a real good job, so far, haven't you?

#1006967 07/21/04 04:40 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MFE:
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:
Fact remains...Bet my fluid is as clean, if not cleaner than most here...

I bet my ass hole is cleaner than most but that's about as helpful to your stopping reliability as your "clean" brake fluid, for the reasons so well stated above, if you'd only pull your head out of YOUR ass and read them.

I need a price-check on Visine and a bar of soap...we've got a dirty-mouth crier on the loose.

b.t.w. My car, not yours

#1006968 07/21/04 05:15 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Itâ??s obvious that you are an above average intelligence man who probably reads a lot of car magazines and enthusiast publications but has little to no practical experience actually working on cars. Combine that with the fact that you portray yourself as an expert on every subject and it makes you actively harmful to people looking for technical advice.

Your posts also reek of some sort of mental illness.

Nail on the head!!!

That's the problem with posts just like his. (and there are a many like it here )

Some people may see it as sound technical advice when it's just near-sighted half-ass techno-jargon spouted repetitively to make it sound factual.

Your way of maintaining "clean fluid" is pointless and does nothing but degrade the overall braking system for the same factual reasons given to you multiple times by multiple different members.

No matter how many times you chime in with "my brake fluid is cleaner then yours" it does not change the fact only make you look like a petty grade schooler that can't argue sensibly or logically. One that can't even understand the point they are arguing is a bad one and a pointless one.
Truly sad it is that others may scan this post and think it's sound advice. That's just being an ass to everyone that does. Stop being an ass!

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
#1006969 07/21/04 07:03 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by DemonSVT:

Your posts also reek of some sort of mental illness.

Quote:

Nail on the head!!!

More like tears on a shoulder.

Quote:

That's the problem with posts just like his. (and there are a many like it here )

Some people may see it as sound technical advice when it's just near-sighted half-ass techno-jargon spouted repetitively to make it sound factual.

Probably the big difference between me and you, and me and many others at this group, I'm sure, is this...you probably pull your heads off or drop your transaxle, because you're in the middle of a hop-up project, just for yourself...but when I do it, for the last 21 years, I do it to get a customers car back into service [and to buy a new 'Welcome' mat for the front door, every so often, etc...]...so they can get back to work, not to a dyno.

Quote:

Your way of maintaining "clean fluid" is pointless and does nothing but degrade the overall braking system for the same factual reasons given to you multiple times by multiple different members.

Not pointless, and cleaner than most of the biggest criers, I imagine.

Your needs just might be different than mine. I know my customers needs are different than mine. I do nothing more than what I've always done to my car, with every oil change, from the very first oil change. I will not be just throwing pads on...as always, I'll replace just about everything that I can see with brand new parts

My car, my money.

My customers seem to prefer machining [as long as it's still within specs] and a new set of pads, flushing and a quick check of the safety brake operation.

Quote:

No matter how many times you chime in with "my brake fluid is cleaner then yours" it does not change the fact only make you look like a petty grade schooler that can't argue sensibly or logically. One that can't even understand the point they are arguing is a bad one and a pointless one.
Truly sad it is that others may scan this post and think it's sound advice. That's just being an ass to everyone that does. Stop being an ass!

No, what they'll notice, most likely, is that we suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure do have lots of big at this group... that probably have total goo for brake fluid, more often than not.

My choice to do what I want, for my own logical reasons.

If they choose to flush their system, after waiting till the black sludge has already set their ABS system into total shock, knowing that they'll probably just slap on some pads, when the time comes...their choice, their logic.

I won't stop them...fact is, I see it several times a week.

#1006970 07/21/04 07:52 PM
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Heck of good deal, free materials to do your maintenance Jim.
Gives one a little more incentive to get down and dirty!
Paul

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)
#1006971 07/21/04 08:35 PM
B
Learned patience the hard way
B
Holy crap, if you really own a shop and this is the way you do business I can see why your customers keep coming back. It do to the fact you sell them on half assed service. If indeed you do own a shop, you give reputable shops a bad name and are probably one of those that sell unkkowing people lots of extra parts that they don't necessarily need. Let me take a guess, do you own a Midas Store?!

Like everyone else has stated, simply draining the fluid out of the reservoir and refilling it has nothing to do with the fluid in the lines. If you have EVER bled the brakes you'll notice that when you do so the fluid always goes from dark (used) to lighter when the new fluid eventually reaches the caliper. And I will take your bet that my fluid is cleaner than yours. When can you come to my garage and we'll take turns bleeding each others fluids?

Get a frickin clue man and stop selling people a bunch of crap.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
#1006972 07/21/04 09:06 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by F111D F:
Heck of good deal, free materials to do your maintenance Jim.
Gives one a little more incentive to get down and dirty!
Paul

Free?

#1006973 07/21/04 09:22 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Holy crap, if you really own a shop and this is the way you do business I can see why your customers keep coming back. It do to the fact you sell them on half assed service. If indeed you do own a shop, you give reputable shops a bad name and are probably one of those that sell unkkowing people lots of extra parts that they don't necessarily need.

[close to being a libelous lie duly noted]

Quote:

Let me take a guess, do you own a Midas Store?!

Guess again,

Clue: Every tech must be ASE certified...and On-Site training isn't an absolute must, but expected, once every 8 - 12 weeks.

Quote:

Like everyone else has stated, simply draining the fluid out of the reservoir and refilling it has nothing to do with the fluid in the lines. If you have EVER bled the brakes you'll notice that when you do so the fluid always goes from dark (used) to lighter when the new fluid eventually reaches the caliper.

You're thinking on the terms that the customer hasn't touched the fluid, from the day that it was new, w/ 87,000 miles on the speedometer, now.

Quote:

And I will take your bet that my fluid is cleaner than yours. When can you come to my garage and we'll take turns bleeding each others fluids?

Does it have 6 bays, 5 lifts, 2 offices, big screen TV, Fridge, central heat and air, even for the shop area...actually 8 lifts, if you include the 3 that are outdoors, out back.

Quote:

Get a frickin clue man and stop selling people a bunch of crap.

Rick

Keep crying and moaning, like it's important.

#1006974 07/21/04 10:21 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
MeanGrean: Listen up. 2 things. 1) Nobody's crying over you so get over yo bad self. 2) You're fond of saying "my car, my money". You're absolutely right. Keep your bad advice to your car and quit polluting other people's minds who might not know better, because it's their car and their money they're coming here for advice with.

I swear to god, there's no other car forum I participate in that requires so much effort on people's parts to contain the bull [censored] that spews forth regularly. This place is like herding cats.

Pacific Green '96 Contour LX V6 â??98 GTP, light mods, 14.66/94 Calypso Green '92 Mustang LX coupe, 13.56/101 Crown Autocross Club 1999 Street Tire Champion, 2000/2001/2002 Street Modified Champion KCR SCCA 2002 Solo II Street Modified Champion
#1006975 07/21/04 10:38 PM
B
B
OK, since you think we're all cryin big time over the way you do things, why don't you do the polite thing, invite any local CEGer over to your shop and show us this proof then we can keep our whining crying traps shut and you won't have to listen to us b!tch at you anymore?!

Until then, I recommend you stop trying to purposely antagonize people and really think before typing.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard