well I guess Jonnysvt you are so right and we weren't racing for time we talked before and he agreed to stay into it till we realized who was faster. If you would have raced someone on the street ( but we don't do that) you normally accelerate the car till one person pulls so far ahead it obvious who is faster. So we used the quarter mile track and more to run up to the speeds needed to prove who would win. Oh he said I would smash him on a race that has no boudaries. Look I raced alot of cars on the quarter mile that would get there ass handed to them on the streets. We can beat this dead horse forever. So you win I lost the quarter mile but everyone was looking under my hood after the race not his.............so I won in everyone elses minds besides yours. You can really take the fun out of someone and yes I have more hours under that hood then you might even imagine. Oh he wants a rematch on the autocross but he fails to realize I usually dominate that area with my setup. Oh I beat a z06 on top end do you believe that next time give me your email I will send you videos to make a beleiver out of you.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale