Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
to help fight AIDS in OTHER countries. Make any sense to anyone, this is why I hate paying taxes, MY money goes to help people I and most Americans dont care about. How about using that $15 billion here, and telling the other countries to fight AIDS their own way.
NO one has ever helped us that much, in fact most countries in the World have never done antying for us, but yet we do everything for everyone else.

Many of our states are in serious debt, Michigan my state being one, $920 million dollars. I fail to see why the govt. gives other countries billions of dollars but cant give the people who pay the taxes an extra billion. We have to had to do so many budget cuts in schools it is unreal, not that I smoke but the tax is now $2.00 a pack, so a pack is like $4.00 at least, that is just one attempt to balance the budget.
This govt. is f*cked badly and needs some serious change and we need some different people in charge.

We are in a downward spiral and keep going down farther.

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
o brother

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by LoudnQuik:
o brother

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You didn't bother to realize that fighting AIDS in another country might help those with AIDS here? It is a huge epidemic in Africa and third world countries due to lack of $ to fund education. It is spreading so fast that it's eventually going to end up worse here then it already is. I'd think sending money else where would help us as well. Wild thought. This is a global not local fight. Since we are the wealthiest country in the world it is our duty to help. Maybe not in your selfish small mind. "Those who can, do."

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by ToddtheJERK:

Nah.

That's better.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

to help fight AIDS in OTHER countries. Make any sense to anyone, this is why I hate paying taxes, MY money goes to help people I and most Americans dont care about. How about using that $15 billion here, and telling the other countries to fight AIDS their own way.

AIDS is a world-wide epidemic and doesn't just stay in other countries. People give it to others, people move, and more importantly people move here, they give it to others here, and then they plug up that health care system you constantly harp about and the extraordinarily expensive treatments make all of us pay higher insurance premiums.

Just like the War on Terrorism -- you fight the enemy before he gets to you. You don't wait until the enemy is on your shores before you fight it. Preventing one person from getting AIDS in another country could eventually prevent thousands from getting it insided the US.

Quote:

NO one has ever helped us that much, in fact most countries in the World have never done antying for us,

Last I checked, dead people don't buy much stuff we produce. Fewer Buyers == Less Demand == Less Production == Less Jobs == Less Taxes & More Welfare.

Learn the terms "International Business" and "Global Market" you narcissistic dolt.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i don't EVEN want to hear you complain about taxes. i want my friggin money back from whatever educational system produced you.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
LMGDAO!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I agree with sigma *gasp*!!!

AIDS is a worldwide problem, and as the world's leaders, we should lead the fight against it. Trust me, I'm not saying we should raise taxes to pay for it. We must prioritize. But I don't want to get into that right now.

What I find repulsive are the people who consider giving "only" $15 billion as murder. Bush didn't kill anyone by not giving the entire American GDP to fight AIDS. It's not Bush's fault so many people have AIDS.

Seems the world only likes our intervention in world affairs when it involves giving lots and lots of money, and not protecting ourselves.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard