Originally posted by FlaXXMaN:
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:

Oh yes, I really enjoyed it when you implied how every mother could be the next Mozart, learn to be a great bull rider and/or be a professional automotive technician, etc...

Quote:

Impressive maturity levels here gentlemen, especially from a 21 year + experienced Automotive technician. Now when we are done with the "who's d$ck is bigger" competition, lets get back to helping Matt out here

I'm not the one that said this should be Comedy Central...and I'm not the one that originally made the above statements about bull riding Mozarts...how anybody could do just about anything, w/ a how-to book...I think I'll go home and read about becoming the next Monet.

Quote:

Here is a pic from my Hanynes Manual, to go along with the one that Stryker posted. I will admit, the drain plug is a little tricky to get at, but not too bad.

I will have to go with MeanGreen2â??s opinion with the Dexcool, I have personally seen the coolant passageways in GM vehicles that are almost half plugged. Not cool at all.

Hope this helps!

Ever seen a Taurus that came with DexCool installed from the factory? LOL...no wonder Ford got away from DexCool so quickly.