Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:

First off, don't use Dexcool, unless you want to see built-up sludge in your fill tank and seepings at all of your hose connections...and honestly, if you've drained your washer fluid and were in the process of removing your O2 sensor, instead of draining your radiator, spending over 6 hours of your time, you really might want to consider having someone else do it for you.

That's probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's good advice, regardless.

Not really good advice. He just needs some type of manual that shows where stuff like that is, a haynes manual would work fine. Or he should have just asked on here the second he realized he wasn't finding it. If you don't work on your car, then there's no way you'll ever learn to do it yourself.

Are you trying to start another fight, friend?

For $52.50 I could have flushed and refilled his system, using a professional machine...had him back on the road in just a few minutes...flushed, new coolant, LubeGard additive, labor, everything...

...and if actually took the time to read my words:

"you really might want to consider having someone else do it for you."

I never suggested that he had to take it to the dealer, or a shop...I just stated that he find someone else do it for him...a friend, in-law...