Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I dont' have time to pre rank 100+ players and research them all! Anyone who is live and time for all the research has the advantage!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
You have to have a TE slot...I can't believe we are considering not having one!

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
D
D
I missed the first league but got into 284680

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
#1000232 08/03/04 01:31 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Andy W.:
I dont' have time to pre rank 100+ players and research them all! Anyone who is live and time for all the research has the advantage!

-Andy

If the draft was AutoDraft:
The guys with time do research.
The guys with time edit their pre-draft rankings.
The guys with time have the advantage.

So how is it ANY different in a Live Draft?

Your arguement has zero basis.

No offense, Andy, but if YOU think it's such a big deal then join up in SneakU's AutoDraft league!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:

me too. you're going down!!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1000234 08/03/04 02:12 AM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

-Andy

No offense, Andy, but if YOU think it's such a big deal then join up in SneakU's AutoDraft league!

lol can't we all just get along? If you've got people worried about not making the live draft you could try doing that email notification style draft. It would take a lotlonger to get the draft done but as long as everyone in the league checks their email several times a day it wouldn't be too bad I think.

Oh and if you don't have time to do the research for only 100+ players then you will most likely get pummeled all season. I set my draft cards up all the way through the max (which is about 250 or so for Yahoo I think)

Last edited by Sneaku; 08/03/04 02:13 AM.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
D
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

That's uncanny...christie is wondering how you knew?

#1000236 08/03/04 02:56 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Sneaku:
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

-Andy

lol can't we all just get along? If you've got people worried about not making the live draft you could try doing that email notification style draft. It would take a lotlonger to get the draft done but as long as everyone in the league checks their email several times a day it wouldn't be too bad I think.

Oh and if you don't have time to do the research for only 100+ players then you will most likely get pummeled all season. I set my draft cards up all the way through the max (which is about 250 or so for Yahoo I think)

Andy and I are cool - I'm just giving him a hard time about it.

It's all good when America's real sport kicks off!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

That's uncanny...christie is wondering how you knew?

because i knew it was her birthday, and you're too cheap to buy her a present.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1000238 08/03/04 02:14 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
The difference is Pete, is that someone who is live can ditch their listing and take the best available player in hopes of a trade instead of who they may have pre ranked. On a pre draft you might rank someone lower because you plan on getting another player higher but wait that higher player just got taken so you rearrange your pick on the fly to get a player you would have missed before.

You don't have to agree wtih me but somethign that was supposed to be fun now requires more time than I care to put into it.

I'm out!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard